All cancellations for transfers booked in a Sedan, SUV or Van must be received three (3) hours prior to contracted start time to avoid forfeiture of 100 percent of the estimated trip total.
Cancellations for all other vehicles (Limousine, Hummer, Limousine Bus, Minibus or Motor Coach Bus) require a 50 percent deposit at time of booking that becomes non-refundable (48) hours prior to contract start date. If customer cancels within 3 hours of contract start time, a cancellation fee of 100 percent of the estimated trip total will be charged.
Rules of Conduct:
- No smoking is allowed in the vehicle.
- Any unusual spill soiling or damage to the vehicle caused by the passenger will result in a $250 clean-up fee being charged directly to the credit card on file for the trip.
- No alcohol permitted on the bus on Public Wine/Brewery/Spirits Tours, DC Tours or Day Trips.
- No alcohol permitted on the vehicle if any minor (under 21 years of age) is present.
- MPA Limousine representative/chauffeur reserves the right to refuse service to any passenger for any type of gross misconduct or inebriation.